- Analyze the situation of the company (strengths and weaknesses) to adapt the roadmap to the specific conditions of the company and to invite action.
- Work on the change of approach that management should make with your help.
- Adapt the Strategic Plan to the current reality setting new goals and reviewing them with shorter cycles.
- Develop action plans necessary to achieve the goals set.
- Establish an internal and external communication plan. Involve staff in the company’s plans, so that they feel committed.
- Develop a scorecard that will promote a comprehensive control of finances.
- Establish systems of customer selection, to prevent excessive concentration of business on a few.
- A very strict collection risk control policy, to avoid difficulties in the management of working capital requirements.
- Explore those strategic alliances that can increase the prestige of the corporate image
In times of crisis it is necessary toact; not doing so promptly will lead the company into situations that may cause its closure.
(original youtube video of Gabriel Olamendi, Anticrisis Worshop)