During a recession, the only thing you need more than good employees is customers.
- We must find new solutions to new problems facing customers: no matter what the business, customer value can always be redefined and strategies created to benefit both.
- We must mobilize all staff, not only salespeople,. towards meeting the needs of customers
- Until now the aim could be to sell, but now more than ever we have to worry about checking that the actions meet the customers’ needs.
- Customers, like everyone, are also in crisis. We mustn’t offer the same. We should try to meet their changing needs, know their degree of satisfaction and if we do not, modify our actions to achieve it
- The businessman, who up to now was enough to drive the business, must evolve and work to promote the business of his clients, and of his suppliers.
- We must work in the direction of being a relational business.