- Production: description of the production process, make or buy, equipments and tools, main critical aspects and/or provision of the service (from identification of the requirements through to the realisation of the service).
- Purchasing: main purchases from external suppliers, main suppliers, financial aspects related to purchasing, critical points.
- Sales: direct or via intermediaries, the company’s internal and/or external sales force, supplier systems…
- accounts, tax aspects, economic-administrative control (tools and methods of control).
- Financial resources: income, savings, cashflow, tax planning, investment tools, etc.
- Definition of roles within the organisation.
- Check of compatibility between functions in terms of the activities assigned to each, prevention of overlaps, etc.